24.12.13

GIFT WRAP IDEAS

Hi there! Wanted to give a sneak peek of some of my wrapping paper I made for some presents. It's quite easy to do, though a bit time consuming. I love it though, makes me happy after I've wrapped a gift in a special way.


For the base paper, try and get some blank newspaper rolls locally. They can be quite cheap! For all the stripes, I used a paintbrush and black paint. You can draw the lines also with a thick sharpie pen! I tried out some sayings in random layouts. A few ideas: "Ho Ho Ho", "Merry Christmas", "xo xo".


 Use whatever yarn or twine you like! Tassels are so easy to make. 1. Cut a ton of yarn the same length, 2. Wrap and tie a piece around them all, 3. Cut a few pieces to get a perfect ball!

Cheers to cute presents! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...