23.12.13

December Times



Christmas Eve is tomorrow! It seemed to sneak up on me this year. I have my little tree up in my room and white lights on the top of my desk. White lights are so pretty I don't know why we only put them up for one month!!

My friend gave me the present above. Pretty much the most adorable, wrapping job possible....

I am going to miss the peppermint mochas from Dutch Bros. they just taste so good! Have you guys seen Frozen?!

On a note of cute things, Kandee Johnson Instagramed these little people. I think they would be so easy to make for Christmas!
And then I went to the Hobbit too, with my parents! It was a funny movie/ though I was a little disappointed in how much they strayed from the book. 


I made cookies today.... Sugar cookies which are a tradition in my family! And some snowballs which are my top 5 fav cookie. It is very cool having this as a tradition because then i can't stick to my healthy-ish diet :-)

Tomorrow I want to show you some of my custom wrapping paper and designs before they get ripped to shreds! A very Merry (pre) Christmas Eve to you guys. Xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...