27.11.13

6 THINGS TO DO ON THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is almost here, guys! I'm thankful for each of you, for reading my blog and leaving such nice comments. I really hope you guys have an awesome day spent with family or friends. Here are six ways for you to feel "thankful" on the day! xoYeah yeah yeah, we all love a good dose of pumpkin spice this time of year! But it's also great for your skin! Go pamper yourself with this Pumpkin Spice Body Scrub from the blog Sincerely, Kinsey. 




But then that scrub looks good enough to eat, so you'll have to whip up some pecan pie ice cream!
Sip something spicy and hot!

Write someone a card thanking them sincerely for all they have done for you


If I was hosting a Thanksgiving party, I would love to decorate like this from Somewhat Simple

Pick out a fun, cozy outfit! I love this one from FashionBombDaily.com



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...