31.10.13

PHOTOSHOP for beginners : ACTIONS

Here is the start of a new series on PHOTOSHOP, which btw, I simply adore! It can be confusing at first, but with practice can become quite easy! I am no pro, but here is a post on how I  take my photos one step further.

The photo below is from a shoot where I let my friend borrow my camera. I forgot to tell her to check the settings. Turns out it was on florescent lighting. Haha, which makes sense seeing how blue the photo is. 

To apply some actions to fix and make it pop, check out this video tutorial on how to download and use actions. The actions I used on the photo below were OSE's Sweet Sunset Action, and Alex Beadon's Rose. I also added some sepia tones. What do you think? xo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...