6.11.13

favorite blogs and reads / part two

I've been reading a few blogs lately, and wanted to do part two of this series of things I'm reading and a little about them. In case you missed it, here is part one.


Let's just start with ZOELLA. Zoe is a youtube sensation with over two million subscribers! She has an awesome personality obviously....
The next blog is This Chick's Got Style. I particularly love this post on how to photography for fashion blogs.















Another blog that is fairly new to the world and somewhere I love to be, is The Band Wife. This blog is packed with tons of inspiring home d.i.y. tutorials. 








Last, Evelina Berry has an adorable blog called Fashion Cafe. She is also a youtube guru and one of my favorite channels!








Thanks for reading, you guys! Don't forget to check out these blogs... xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...