4.6.12

MOMENTs by MOMENT


I truly believe that in life, it is so important to cherish the people you care about and the moments that you get to share with them. You never know at the time that maybe that will be the last time you hug them or ask them how they are doing.

I am very close to my sisters. It turns out that I can survive life without living in the same house with them! For a while I wasn't so sure I would be able to. Isn't it funny how when something happens, it does not feel right until later in life, you look back and say, "wow, now I understand why that was actually a good thing! I just didn't know it." Now I can say that I'm happy for my sisters and glad that they are happily married, though I do miss them TERRIBLY. The picture above is of my sister Christina, and me. I am visiting her for a couple weeks and already, I feel like we've made so many memories and moments I'll always remember.

Pictures will be posted soon of my travels!

xo,
s nicole



2 comments:

Riley Ellise said...

Your blog is lovely, I was really suprised how little followers you have as I expected you to have loads! Well Im now your newest follower and would love it if you could check out my blog!

http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

STEPHANIE NICOLE said...

Hello Riley,
Thank you so much for following my blog and for saying such nice things! I looked at your blog and I love your style. :-)

-Stephanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...