6.6.13

SKIN CARE : MOISTURIZER

I was curious when the Mary-Kate cosmetic seller told me that I needed to start using skin care, including moisturizer. This confused my because for one thing, I thought that having oily skin meant that i didn't need to moisturize, and secondly I was afraid to breakout even more than I had been. I didn't know that there are different moisturizers for different skin types, whether for dry, oily, sensitive, or combination.

Moisturizing is vital for lasting elasticity and smooth skin, especially as you age. It's never too soon to start moisturizing your face, okay well at least when you get to be in your teens. 


Tips for anti-aging
Researchers have discovered Matrixyl to almost double the production of collagen. So make sure to check out the ingredients before purchasing your moisturizer!

It has also been discovered that SPF can help avoid 20% of aging, when applied once a day. I love to incorporate it in my skin routine by mixing it in with my cream or foundation.

Application
It is always best to cleanse your skin thoroughly and then apply your cream while your skin is still damp; this helps the moisturizer to soak in deeply.


Excellent Buys
AVEENO ST. IVES KISS MY FACE 

[Note, there are a lot more expensive products you can try, but I wanted to show you affordable moisturizers that do the job well]

1 comment:

STEPHANIE NICOLE said...

I have yet to try Skinlastin~ which does sound amazing! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...