27.3.13

life lately in iPhone photos

I'm in a production of the musical version of High School Musical as Gabriella, which has been so fun and a lot of work. (which explains why I have not posted in a while... sorry guys!)




 Me and my niece, Addison! She is four months old now and 15 pounds! She is growing so fast and is at the perfect interaction stage. I love her smile just so much.


  

This is a lovely girl who's name is Brooke, who I just met two months ago at the audition for the musical. We hung out today at a local old fashioned soda fountain, went to vintage shops and then went to the movies.

My recent piece of jewelry, given to me by my sister!
have a good week, stephanie




[for more photos from my life, look up my instagram stephaniene]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...