28.2.13

D.I.Y. HOME DECOR SERIES | WINDOW PHOTO DISPLAY




Awhile ago, a nice old man had a ton of these glass windows lying all over his back yard. I saw them lying there and made my mom turn the car around and drive back! :) I can be very crazy sometimes.. He ended up giving me two of them for free! At the time, I knew I wanted to do something really cool with them~ but up until today I couldn't decide. This is a very quick project and someday I can use it for something totally different.

Isn't the chipping paint so cool? i think it adds so much character to it rather than looking new. 

I got the fabric floral tape at plaid barn

 This photo is from my sister Natalie's wedding. I'm on the far left
 this is of me and my sister Christina, on her birthday we went to the near by town for sister shopping!

 I added a  hook on the back of the frame to hang, but for now I put it on a table.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...