26.2.15

Ariel and The Horse Photoshoot + Makeup Products

 


 Here is what I did for the makeup!

We wanted a neutral lip and a light white lid with a dark crease and massive lashes. I also shaped her brows with a light brown eyeshadow. I'll list the products below of what I used!

Rimmel- Fix & Perfect Primer
Revlon- Colorstay Foundation in n2 classic ivory
Maybelline- Coverstick Concealer in Ivory
NYX- Dark Circle Concealer
Physicians Formula- Pressed Powder
Merle Norman- Mauve Magic Blush
Lancome- Magic Bronzing Duo
Urban Decay- Eyeshadow Potion
Elf- Black Liquid Eyeliner
Coastal Scents- Warm 88 Eye Shadow Colors
Essence- Lip Liner in 03 Hot Chocolate
Estee Lauder- Lipstick in Honeysuckle

 

We decided to have a darker lip and a smokey eye for the last part of the shoot. For the lips, I applied a Lancome lip liner "Royale" and a dark Chanel lipstick called "Portofino". For the eyes I added in the lower lash line Estee Lauder's "Blackest Black", and smudged it with a black eyeshadow. To exaggerate her beautiful eyes, I brushed some teal eyeshadow beneath her lower lash line in the outer corners.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...