26.11.13

SKIN CARE : Anti Aging GREEK YOGURT FACE MASK

Thanks for stopping in today! I wanted to do a skincare post, because I've been pretty obsessive with it lately :)

We're going to talk about the benefits of Greek yogurt! It is amazing for beautifying purposes, because the protein it contains has the ability to repair skin cells, which in the long run can prevent aging skin, hair and nails. When Greek yogurt is used in homemade skincare remedies it can actually help cleanse, nourish and repair skin because yogurt contains lactic acid and enzymes, which are essential for beautiful skin! In short, use this mask to repair your skin! Here's how....



Refrigerate / SHELF LIFE 1 week
Optional ingredients to add: honey, coconut oil


Let me know how this mask works for you! xo


1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm going to have to try this! My skin has been so dry this winter... Perhaps this will help! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...