16.6.12

Journey to CA

Taken with instagramTaken with InstagramThis the stuff in life that matters……wait a minute :-/ #iamaddictedtoicecream #life (Taken with instagram)I love this color blue! #nailpolish (Taken with instagram)At the Natalie grant concert with my sista! :D (Taken with instagram)Taken with instagramGoing on a little trip! :) #fun #travel (Taken with instagram)Taken with Instagram


As promised, I wanted to give you a peek at my visit with my sister! It was such a good time, we watched tv (have you ever watched Lie To Me? We fell in love with that show), ate food, went shopping, dyed our hair, went through carton after carton of ice cream (our favs was cookie dough), and we saw a Natalie Grant concert. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! I used apps on instagram to edit these photos. If you want to find me on there, my username is stephaniene

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...