1.8.14

California blog - part I

It has been a crazy month from going to LA, the coast, Klamath Falls to one sister, and now Lodi, CA viditing my eldest sister. My sister Victoria told me to blog and so here is a new blog on my life! Ha.

My new purse!!! Good ol' Ross- no it is not a true Chanel purse- maybe someday!?!

Went on a midnight adventure on a train! I sat next to a nice old lady who cackled at my lame jokes..... It was very hard to sleep at first with a LOUD snoring lady in the next row! I was getting pretty grumpy and like "really?!" Thankfully, Demi Lavato rescued me with her tunes. Look at that glorious sunrise while pulling up to the station. 

Early this morning- I haven't taken many pics sorry! Gah it's a lot of pressure 

Essie nail polish- I forget the name but it is one of my favorite colors that Christina owns!

Pool/tanning has been going on, plus shopping and watching tv. But that is what vaca is all about, right? 


This is the end of this blog. I am playing around with a cool app called instant blend. Check it out! I'll be posting more on Instagram: stephaniene

Xo
STEPHANIE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...