1.12.12

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me


These are all very true facts. Some of them I'm not proud of, but what can you really do? :-)

 1. I usually don't go to sleep until 1:30 or after 2:00am. I know what you're thinking!!! But even when i try to go to sleep "early",  it's after twelve anyways....I'm such a night owl.

2. When I was little, I was very shy

3. I am still shy....with people I don't know. My family and close friends will tell you that I am one of the loudest, weirdest people out there.

4. I am deathly afraid of snakes, rats and mice. It gives me the creeps to even look at photos or videos of them! The only time I wasn't afraid, was when reading the "Miss Bianca" mouse series.

5. I love thrift shopping much more than mall shopping. You know why? Because I almost NEVER buy stuff at the mall, and I usually always buy something while thrifting. I guess you could say I'm a cheapskate.... Instead of buying a new dress, I'll buy a used dress, plus a ton of other stuff. Helps my budget, people in need, and the earth!


xx SN


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...